Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cook book

This is my favorite cook book right now. 

I love reading cook books, I love seeing what's in a recipe and how it all comes togeteher it's better than a mystery novel and I can practically taste it by the last step.

Jamie's food revolution is great, simple, easy and so yummy.  I have tried at least 4 of the recipes and have loved 4 out of the 5.  I just made the Best Green Beans, and he was not lying they were fabulous.  Thanks for first of all getting my husband to eat a veggie that is not a potato, and that it was tasty.  I have also made the crunchy Garlic chicken which went over so well with the hubby and kids!

I will definitely pass this on to anyone who wants to listen. I am also planning on inviting over some friends to have them make and taste these yummy recipes so they can see for themselves how quick it is to cook good food. There are so many more I want to try.

I really hope this food revolution catches on.  I think homemade food is so much better for you and just tastes better.

Please let me know if you have tried any recipes and how you liked them.  Remember to pass it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment