Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Have you been on vacation?

Before the ball I start experimenting with self tanners.  Make sure you don't do this the day of, the day before or even the week before.  I have had NIGHTMARISH experiences and then I found it!  I walked into Ulta the other day noticed the bareMinerals sunless tanner.
bareMinerals Faux Tan Sunless Tanners

I asked for a sample because I have the most sensitive skin and everything makes me breakout.  I am in love. This stuff makes you look tan not orange like the cast of Jersey Shore.  It doesn't bother my skin and it doesn't smell.  I will be heading in to buy this ASAP.
BTW I have tried everything from the cheapstuff to St Tropez which is great for legs and arms but stung my face.  I may have to stockpile this stuff you know just in case...

Make sure you lightly exfoliate before using, moisturize your face don't skip that part. Then apply with a stiff brush like: SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Stippling Brush #44


Hurry up and grab yours it's already sold out on their site this stuff is amazing, and the price isn't too bad $24.00 but it should last anywhere between 4-6 months.Faux Tan Face Gradual Glow Sunless Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment