Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Swiss Chicken Casserole


Last night I thought I would try something new, and I loved it.
I had the Swiss cheese in my fridge since I made French Onion Soup on Sunday and I was thinking I would probably never use it. I get to work and everyday I have recipes emailed to me, and guess what was in my inbox? Swiss Chicken Casserole, I thought what are the chances of that I will try it.

I got the recipe here in case you want the original I changed it up just a little bit. http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Swiss-Chicken-Casserole-II/Detail.aspx?ms=1&prop25=24253909&prop26=DailyDish&prop27=2009-09-27&prop28=DailyRecipe&prop29=FullRecipe&me=1

Here is the recipe the way I made it.


Pre-heat oven to 350

Ingredients:

Chicken Breast
Montreal Chicken seasoning
Shredded Swiss cheese
1 can Cream of chicken soup
1/4 C of White wine
1 box of Stovetop Stuffing
3 TBS margarine

I had a package of Perdue chicken breasts (about 3 breasts)
I washed them and added Montreal Chicken Seasoning to both sides of the chicken.
I sprayed the baking dish ( it was an 11x something, and it was glass)
Added a handful of shredded Swiss cheese on top of each piece of chicken.
Mixed wine with Cream of Chicken soup, and poured on top of the chicken.
Added Savory Herb stove top in top of all of the chicken. Cut pieces of margarine and placed on top of that. Covered with aluminum foil and let that bake.

It made my kitchen smell soooo good! If you try it let me know if you liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment