Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Does this make me a bad person?

This will probably sounds awful but I get sick of the question. “How’s Rob doing?”




I am fine thanks for asking. Don’t they see me, standing here with my hair all over the place my house is a mess I am stressed all the time and usually have one of my kids glued to my side. Can’t they see I also want to be acknowledged? Can’t they see I am also having a hard time here? Maybe they don’t want hear my answer.

I didn’t sign up for the Army, but I did marry my husband knowing he loved the military. I just didn’t realize that not only does he make sacrifice but so do I and the kids and I would like to hear a “How are you doing?” before they ask about Rob. Is that too much to ask? I will try not to unload on you too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment