Friday, August 21, 2009

Back to school

I just got back from the mall with 2 boys! Oh how they hate the mall. Does anyone else have a boy that doesn't go into a store with out complaining? I mean every store Target, the grocery store anything besides toys r us. I was there for them. It's not like I was shopping for myself, if I am I usually sneak out while they are watching a RedSox game with Daddy during the week, or ask my mother. Most of the time we were there I heard this store is boring or, I'm bored. So I told them I would leave, we would go home and I would come back another day and buy them all girl clothes. So I am at least ready for the first few weeks of school. I feel somewhat accomplished.

Is anyone else done? Does anyone else not like back to school? I actually enjoy having the kids home it's so much easier than packing lunches, leaving clothes out running around in the morning because someone can't find their special pencil.

This is the first year they will both be in school all day. I can't believe my baby is in all day Kindergarten. Let's hope I can make it through the first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment