Friday, August 21, 2009

Chicken Ceasar --easy


This is one of my easy summer day go to meals. It has been hot and steamy- not that I am complaining I love the heat. I would rather have this than New England winters.
The night before I took chicken breast and cut them up into small pieces -I used my kitchen shears I got at Target. I don't know how I went so long with out owning a pair. I put the chicken breast pieces in a glad bad and added:
** Olive Oil (Portuguese kind my favorite) maybe a TBS or less
** a teaspoon of vinegar
**teaspoon of lemon juice
**a few shakes of Montreal Chicken Seasoning.
I left the bag in the fridge overnight but you can wait a half hour and that's long enough
Then the Chicken was sauteed until cooked in a little bit of Olive Oil. I grabbed a bag salad, added shaved some fresh parm yum! I like Kens Creamy lite Cesar and dinner was done.
I think it tastes as good as when I order it when we are out except it's a lot cheaper ( and I can eat in front of the tv).

1 comment: